A few weeks ago a great friend came to visit me in Chicago and we went to cheer on the runners at the Chicago marathon. Naturally we had to make a sign and spent the night before coming up with cheesy race signs. We finally came up with this:
Its a little overdue but here I am sharing all of our rejected sign idea with you. Enjoy! (ps. we think we’re funny)
- Imma let you finish… but Beyonce already won
- I know this long and hard, but since when is that a bad thing?
- Keep running, you’ll catch the ice cream man soon!
- Find a nice butt and follow it.
- Are there free things somewhere?
- Are we there yet?
- I thought they said rum!